Thursday, July 12, 2007

Two



Thirteen Things about SUMMER


1…. Summer comes with heat
2. the heat results in thunderstorms
3. Thunderstorms scare me a lot
4. They also produce rain.
5. While I understand rain is great for crops,
it sucks becuase it is also great for mosquitoes.
6. And for driving me crazy with the kids inside.
7.But summer brings camping season
8. my happiest memories as a child are from
camping.
9. We try to go at least once a year.
10. most summers it is too expensive to go more than that
11. last year we went for a week. we left the baby at
home with his grandparents
12. this year we will go for three days. With all the
kids. And BFF Kissy
13. I am looking forward to this more than anything

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: