Saturday, August 25, 2007

SNL

Am I the only person who thinks SNL (Saturday Night Live) is the best television show out there? I do wonder though, how they get past the censors with some of their "news" Items.

Today they were talking about a football player who got in trouble for trying to bring weed on a plane. Thats not bad, The part that made me wonder was when they started telling the people how to get the weed past the security in the airport.

Is that even legal?

Aside from the questionable parts of the show, I love it. LOVE.IT! There are very few shows. actually none that I can think of at the moment, where I will actually sit and watch it after I have already seen it once. Re runs are just not my thing.

Also. Im considering marrying Seth. He's freaking hilarious!

No comments: