Thursday, May 13, 2010

so.

I want to address the fact that There was recently a death in my family, and that I do not feel up to really speaking about it yet. More, I don;t feel up to conversing about it. My sister had a lot of friends online, and as they saw her facebook status, updated by me, telling of her passing, they have been flocking to my email to find out what happened. It's killing me to write it over and over, to read their condolences, and most of all, to read their memories of her.

But, even though I'd rather be doing anything, even reviews on best prenatal vitamins, than speak to them, they, as her friends deserve to know what happened. Becuase they are online friends, they need a sort of closure that only I can give.

My dad is on facebook, but he doesn't do anything with it, nor does he email. My brother doesn't do that sort of thing either, and that leaves just me to answer questions.

I'm going to be posting a lot in the next 48 hours. I need to get my fingers used to moving over the keys again, get my mind used to speaking in fonts. I think I am in danger of leaving the internet entirely, if I cant get over this hurdle. I should never have avoided the internet this past week, I should have stayed, written, accepted my virtual hugs and let my online friends lift me up and help me be strong.

No comments: