Thursday, May 13, 2010

iPad

I (pre)ordered my iPad at 12:42 am on the 10th of May.

I started refreshing the apple home page at 10pm on the 9th, knowing that the Canadian apple headquarters are located in Ontario, and my ten pm is their midnight.

My dad, brother, sister in law and (step) mother stayed up later than normal with me, we all, I think, grabbed at this wee excitement and used it to forget, you know?

The iPad did not end up going on sale at 10pm, or even midnight on the 10th, (my time) and by the time i did go on sale, everyone (but me) had already gone to bed.

I stayed up every night, until Tuesday night when I got home to my own bed, till 3,4 and sometimes 5am. One night, I snuck off to bed only when I heard my step mother coming up the stairs (she wakes up disgustingly early)

In any case. I might not have a clue what phentremene means, but I do know that I will have my ipad in my hands on the 28th of may, and that is something I am looking very forward to. It brings a smile to my face when I think of it.

No comments: