Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Monday(s)

What the heck is Cyber Monday? I've seen that phrase at LEAST twenty times in the last week. Im so lazy. I seriously copied that link up there that I am certain would tell me what it is, and yet, I didn't bother to read it. heh.

Speaking of Monday, did you know that Monday may 31 is national Quit Face book Day? Cus it was. I didn't quit face book. I love face book. However, I do sympathies and understand why people are concerned with how face book is treating user privacy.

Other then photos, and my real name, and my email address there is nothing personal about me on face book. My "location" is not really my location, but the big city near where I live. I have pictures on face book, but all of them are, IMO, OK. There is not a single picture I would be afraid to show a boss or my grandmother or in twenty years, my grand kids, so those are good.

So yeah. I love face book. But i understand people who don'!

No comments: