Saturday, May 01, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

The guys - meaning my father in law and husband, were all set to head up into the dark and icky and possibly crawling with spiders, to check out the sky light.

*I* want to tear it out completely, re -roof over it and be freaking DONE with it, But my husband and father in law want to just buy a better (read :expensive) skylight and replace the old one!

Our house is only 8 years old so there is no worries about the insulation causing Mesothelioma Cancer but the truth is, no matter what, attics are dangerous, having to wade through the insulation that IS up there, making sure to only step on beams, its dark, its hot, its closed in, its just not fun.

SO. I;m kinda glad that we got to put it off lol, if only for the weekend, plus it gives me more time to work on them about not replacing the damn thing, but removing it!

No comments: