Saturday, November 13, 2010

The worst is Done!

I often find Micah super super hard to buy for, and consider him the "hardest" to get done fro Christmas. Sure, he gives us lots of ideas, but I don;t want just some dumb dorky assed thing, I want something he will super enjoy and really really love.

And still, I am done. D.O.N.E shopping for him!

Yeah, you heard me. Done.

And yet, even though i got him all his Christmas gifts, I *still* found him another gift - except, I just gave it to him, I didn't keep it back for Christmas (or his birthday in January)

Tonight when we were out shopping we found the cutest sweaters and I couldn't resist, and bought one for Micah.

I can't wait til tomorrow, he tried it on tonight when we got home, but he did it over a tee shirt. Tomorrow he will wear it for real and I think he will look Hawt!!

No comments: