Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PLUS ONE!!

Rejoyce! Rejoyce! The mercury rose above zero today! We actually hit PLUS one! The snow was melting (Yay! Icy roads tomorrow morning) I even heard BIRDS singing when I went to get the boys from school!

Birds!

I'm anxious for it to get just a little bit warmer so that I can start taking walks in teh afternoon, I am hoping to get both a little vitamin D and a little exercise. The sin is actually helpful in clearing a lot of skin issues, acne included, so I ether need to get out under the sun or pick up some more clearpores!

I won;t be taking the dogs out from now until the snow finishes melting though, that is just too much of a mess for me. What we do when it is either too wet or too cold outside is we play fetch, throwing a ball down the long hall over and over and over until the dog wears herself out retrieving and goes to lay down.

Much better then a mud covered dog (and floors) or going for a run in minus forty!

No comments: