Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bored at Home

I had a parent teacher interview this afternoon for Logan - He is doing great. Better then great, considering where we were at the start of the year :D

Logan wore his crown and carried his scepter to the interview - I had made the crown by sewing triangle bits of felt to the bit I had cut off my jeans when I hemmed them. It took me less than an hour to make the crown, and that includes having to search through a gazillion totes to find the felt!

His teacher commented on the crown remarking that it was great - I explained it was just something I had done out of boredom. Seriously people. try sitting home, alone every day, with just dogs for company, and see if you don't go batshit crazy. I should get a job, even a sales jobs to keep myself busy, but the fact is, I'm damn lazy. I like being able to sleep til noon!

No comments: