Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I DID NOT WRITE THIS

Seriously, I got it in an email, I didn't write this!



AINT LUV GRAND?
(A Newfoundland Love Poem)

(Who said Newfies aren't romantic?)

Of course I love's ya darlin'
Yur a bloody top-notch bird
And when I say's yur gorgeous
I mean's every single word

So ya bum is on da big side
(I don't mind a bit of flab)
It means dat when I'm ready
Dere's sometin' there ta grab

So yur belly isn't flat no more
I tell ya, I don't care
So long as when I cuddle ya
I can get my arms round dere.

No woman who is your age
Has nice round perky breasts
They just gave in ta gravity
But I know ya did da best.

So I'm tellin ya da trute,
(Ya know I never tells ya lies)
I think it's very sexy
Ya got dimples on yur thighs.

I swear on me grannies grave now
Da moment dat we met
I tot ya was as good a girl
as I was ever gonna get.

No matter wot ya look like
I'll always love ya dear
Now shut up while da hockey's on
And fetch anoder beer.

No comments: