Friday, January 16, 2009

Nummers!

When I went to bed last night, I already knew that I would be sending the boys to school and then popping a movie into the bedroom TV for Logan so I could take a nap. In the morning, however, there are a few things I need to do, Well, not NEED, but feel I should do, online.

First thing is always, ALWAYS check my email. Always. I love email. Then I head over to Facebook to see whats new and interesting there (and to play my scratch and win app). Usually, by this time, the boys are off down the road, Or I have driven them, depending on the temperatures, and I head back to bed.

Unfortunately, this morning, we were running behind and I had to assist the boys with lunch making instead of fooling around on the computer. What this means, if you are looking for the short version, is that it is 10:30 now, and way too late for a nap.

*sob*

So instead of laying in my warm (it's heated) bed right now, snuggled into the blankets I washed just yesterday afternoon, and cuddling my boy, I clicked over to check my google reader.

I'm pretty new to "food" blogs, I actually explored my first one just the other day. So I clicked over to True Travel Treasures with a bit of trepidation, but, after all, a friend had asked us to click, and if I'm going to go through the hassle of clicking, I might as well read a bit, right?

I gotta say people, I think Annie needs to warn her readers to bring diet pills when they come to her website, becuase man oh man, am I ever hungry now! I particularly got a kick out of reading her "Afternoon Tea" reviews. Tea Time sounds so formal and.. well... neat! I would love to go for a full sit down tea with all the goodies that come with it! Especially the Scones!

Mmmmmm!

I wonder if I can fool my tongue into thinking a toasted English muffin is the same as a scone? Probably not!

You know, when I stop and think about it, I'm not so sure I've ever actually had a scone...have I? Is this something I would particularly remember? I'm going to go search the vast Google database for a scone recipe. Unless....Do YOU have one?

No comments: