Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Perfect pair?

Does the perfect pair of shoes exist? I can't see how it ever would. I mean. There are so many occasions, so many different outfits, so many different moods, so no, I don't think there is a perfect pair of shoes out there for a woman to magically stumble upon.

That isn't stopping me from trying though!

I posted a photo on Bluepaintred the other day of me in a pretty blue dress., I was worried that the top would be too..revealing... but according to the internet, the top is fine. NOW, I just need to find a good pair of shoes to wear with that dress.

My most important consideration in a pair of shoes is that they must be comfortable, I've spent a few hours today, literally, two or three HOURS searching women shoes online. I'm kind of looking for something in the wedge family, because the dress is right to the floor, it drags a tiny tiny bit and I would like to wear a wedge to ensure I am not stepping on my hem.

I'd also like something that's in the peep toe family because I really think my toes are quite nice and I don't mind having them on display. Plus, it's a great excuse for me to paint them!

So anyway, I saw some great shoes today. Buuuut. I'm not ready to buy any yet...not quite yet.

No comments: