Friday, July 24, 2009

What I am doing right now

Right now I am google'ing time zones, trying to figure out if Alberta is the same time as us right now.

After I make sense of the time zone thingy, I need to find a place online that will tell me what radio stations I can expect to pick up on the highways we will be traveling.

About the only thing I don't need to Google is cell tower and their placement because we don't have a cell phone.

I thought about buying an el cheapo cell phone, the kind you activate and then put minutes on with a pre-paid card, for the trip, but then I couldn't figure out the pre paid cards website, what kind of fees (roaming) that I would be paying using the cell out of Province.

You know, going on vacation is a LOT of work...but I am sure it will be worth it.

But for right now, I need to quit wasting time on here, and go figure out those time zones!

No comments: