Friday, July 17, 2009

Speaking of Perfect Shoes

How cute are these?


I bought these shoes last night. I just fell in love with them! I'm a tiny bit worried about the ears, bows, eyes and nose coming off, but it looks like they would be easy to re-apply with the help of a glue gun.

And I'm worried about the ankle strap. I don't think my ankles are ready for weight loss supplements quite yet, but there was one time I was shopping with BFF Kissy and tried on a pair of shoes with an ankle strap and the strap didn't fit! It did not go around my ankle with enough room for it to still be able to be buckled in.

Now. Those particular shoes might have just had a shorter than average strap, BUT, it will be horrible if I cannot fit these shoes when they come! They are too cute NOT to wear!

No comments: