Thursday, October 29, 2009

And yes, I AM looking for pity. You better deliver

I am quite used to spending all winter coughing and sniffling and bowing my nose, but this? This is something worse. It started like a normal head cold, with a really bad headache and a stuffed up nose, now Its *just* a sore throat and an all over body ache. The worst of it is the absolute lack of energy I have.

I can't find the energy to do ANYTHING.

I want to hide in my bed with my nice mattress heater on, but, having three kids, I can't run off and hide in my room, you know? What I need is a heated blanket. I would LOVE to be able to curl up on the couch with a nice hot blankie instead of running to the tub three times a day for quick baths to warm up.

And no, I don't have a fever, or the flu, or the swine (oink) flu.

I'm just sick, adn need pity and a heated blankie.

Please.

No comments: