Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Weather Man is Teasing Me

So today Micah comes home from work and you wanna know what he told me? That the weather forecast is for plus ten this weekend. Ordinarily this would be cause for celebration but now, when everyone is sick, this is the last thing I want to hear.

The warm up cool down, warm up cood down cycle gets me sick every single year. Without fail. Right now I am doing my level best not to fall prey to the children's flu germs, so the news that it is once again going to warm up only to cool down again is the Worst.News.Ever.

I think we need to look into some six month long orlando vacations. Pull the kids out of school, pretend to home school them while we visit all the sights Florida has to offer.

FYI : Florida is WARM, Saskatchewan is COLD.

No comments: