Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting an Education - Online

Right now, ANY job is hard to find, much less a good one, so it is important to keep what you've got. that doesn't mean that you cannot work to better yourself in the mean time, by getting more education.

More and more people are turning to online university educations becuase it is flexible - you do you work when you can, you work the nine to five or the night shift. Online education is a great idea for stay at home moms like myself too. I cannot afford the cost of a babysitter or daycare, but with the convenience and flexibility of online classes I could do my work load during naps or after the boys had gone to bed.

Western Governors University is a non profit university and it offers nationally and regionally accredited online bachelor’s and master’s degrees. WGU offers degrees in teaching, the medical field, technology and business.

I think that if you are looking to climb that next step, online degree programs are a great way to get an education the way you want it, when you want it!

*I was compensated for giving my honest thoughts about the online university program*

No comments: