Tuesday, December 22, 2009

weird dream

OMG. The boys and husband were watching Octopussy on the TV, its a James Bond movie, for those who don't know, so I decided to go and have a nap.

When i woke up though, I had had the weirdest dream ever. EVER.

At least, the weirdest that I can remember!

I was dating James Bond, in my dream, much like how he "dates" women in his movies, and I was well aware that there were other women involved, but didn't care. It got pretty steamy between us! (I liked those parts the best!)

I had decided that the best way for me to show him that I didn't care about the other women, was to get him a gift from the hotel gift shop.

(LOL)

But what I wanted to get him from the gift shop...well.. you know those fuzzy things you can put on toilet seats? It was one of those, except it went on a suitcase, not a toilet, AND it was in the shape of an animal! I wanted to get him a tiger or bear or lion, something strong and manly, becuase, after all, he IS James Bond. Unfortunately, all I could find were carps, an iguana, a frog and a lady bug.

I was in my hotel room, crying my heart out over the injustice of not being able to buy him the perfect gift, when my step mother walked in. She sat on the bed and told me she had something to tell me and proceeded to tell me that while my mother was still alive, my dad had had an affair - with her son! This is when I woke up, so I never did find out which of my two step brothers my daddy had an "affair" with, but you can bet I will be giving them, all three, weird looks over Christmas.

Dreams are So weird!

No comments: