Monday, November 07, 2011

Forty Seven Days

With Forty seven days til christmas, IO am gathering my Christmas invitations, gift wrap and tags, making lists and making plans for baking. I absolutely LOVE this time of year, Its just a blast for me, every bit of it!

I know that a lot of people dislike the shopping part of Christmas, maybe they don't know what to give their loved one, or maybe they cant afford it, there are lots of reasons, but for me, its just a ball of fun.

I love the planning, the smells, the decorations - there is nothing better then driving down a dark lit street admiring the neighbors Christmas light display!

If I had to pick one thing that I love above all of the christmas season, It would be how excited the children get, second to that, the smells and sounds of christmas! What about you? Love it? hate it? Tell me!

No comments: