Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What do you think...

Of my new header? its my two youngest messing around on the iPad (1). the feather is his moustache, if you were wondering.

I hate the couch they are sitting on, its uber heavy, and I never fail to hurt my back when I am moving it to clean under it. I wish it was on casters. Then again, if it were on casters, I can just see Smokey (the bog one) jumping onto the cough and the couch zooming across the room, knocking everything in it's path over.

Oh well.

it's minus 46 right now. yeah. seriously. Its gross outside. I asked my neighbour to drive me to work because if I drive myself to work, my car will be frozen before the end of my shift, and then I will be screwed. This way I can get a ride to work, and Hubs will pick em up and everybody wins.

as for the cold, I just keep reminding myself that there are only six weeks left. I can survive six weeks....right?

1 comment:

Not a Granny said...

Love the header! I cannot believe how big the boys are getting!!