Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Treasure Map

So the sweet find of the pablum and the prenatal vitamin has me thinking. When I finally finish cleaning out all the cupboards and closets in my house, what sort of treasure am I going to find?

I've decided to make a list of possible finds :

  • All the batteries we are sure we have bought but can never find.
  • the working pens. As opposed to the six zillion pens that do not work when you NEED to write down important information while on the phone.
  • Atlantis and Amelia Earhart
  • All of the missing socks
  • My sanity
  • Flashlights. Oodles and Oodles of flashlights. We have bought at least fifty over the last ten years. WHERE ARE THEY?
  • Approximately 900 lighters
  • Six dollars and ninety-eight cents. And eighteen Canadian tire dollars.
  • A hidden forest complete with unicorns, sparkle princess fairies and Edward Cullen.
  • twenty five hundred lego pieces, six Bionicle legs, Four temporary tattoos and a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: