Saturday, August 14, 2010

11:45

Every so often I consider getting a job. there are benefits, like, say, money, but then there are so many icky things to consider. Like waking up in the morning. (I will come back to that) I would have to either find a job that lets me be home when the kids are, or quit and find new jobs every summer, cus I am NOT gonna get a babysitter.

butttt. Mainly the morning thing bugs me. take for example, the otehr day i had an 11;45 chiro appointment, I woke up at 8:30 am, which one would think is plenty of time, but I was hard pressed to get myself out the door on time.

How do people get up and going in the morning anyway? My husband is up and pout the door by 630 every morning - except fridays, when he is out the door by 4 am.

Dunno. Might be worth my time to actually go see how many places will let me work 9-3... I DO like money....

No comments: