Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ordering online

I ordered a Kodak Playsport video camera (in Blue) online the other day, and it should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday.

It has some pretty good reviews and my sister in law has one as well, so I felt pretty comfortable with the the purchase. I feel more comfortable buying electronics online then supplements, I worry about being caught in a hoodia scam or that I will get catnip or some other unidentifiable instead of what i wanted, so I buy my stuff in person.

But online there are a lot of safe places to shop for things you want, and I prefer to go straight to the source and buy from the store, I bought my iPad from apple, and so on.

I can;t wait till my playsport arrives becuase I am gonna be annoying you all with SO MANY videos of my kids and my dog and even, if you are lucky, ME!

No comments: