Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reno Plans

With our mortgage payment on Friday, our remaining mortgage balance left the 70K mark and entered into the 60k's. That's right,m just 69K more to pay on our home and it is ours free and clear.

Imagine what you could do with a paycheck, if you did not have a mortgage payment coming out of it.

I'm super happy about the new amount, becuase the less we owe, the less interest we pay, and the less we pay on our mortgage, the more I can spend fixing up the house. The house is in good shape, but cosmetic changes need to be made. The pain on the living room, hall and kitchen MUST go, and I would love to put up glass tile as a back splash, and outside, I want a sidewalk put in, from the side to the backyard.

Anyway. Micah is watching some stupid show on TV, so now is a great time for me to go soak in the tub :

No comments: