Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mood Swings

Our weather, and from what I have read int eh news and from other blogs, is having some serious mood swings. Wonder if we need to stage an intervention for dear old mother nature?

Cant you take drugs for mood swings?

I woke up this morning and one of the first things I do every morning is open my curtains to let in the light. I slammed them shut so fast The husband was worried I would break them!

White everywhere. Evil nasty white snow. In the middle of April.

However, by eleven o'clock, most, not all, but most of the evil white had melted into my favorite, mud.

I paid my oldest son to take the kids out to the back yard while I did some much needed cleaning. Right now, I;m just happy that my front door is standing open and we are getting actual natural light without freezing our butts' off!

the weather man has promised me + 18 for this weekend, and he BETTER deliver!

No comments: