Friday, June 01, 2007

Toddler Speak

I am constantly amused with my two year old. The way he waddles walks, the way he talks, the careful way he does things only to still mess it up.

Since he will be three years old in a month less a day (OMG THREE? where was I??) I thought it might be prudent to jot a few things down for memory's sake. And online seems to be a perfect place to start!

Weird pronunciations:

Scruberdriber - screwdriver
Shamy Showns - Jamie Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Owan Jupes - Orange Juice
Get sies - Spagettii




Isn't it funny how you can think of something and then your mind blanks out when you go to write it down? Same thing happened to me today when I went to write out a shopping list!

Sigh

If I remember any more weirdness, I will update accordingly!

Flamoflage - Camouflage

No comments: