Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chop Chop Chop!

After shopping today, we put away the groceries, tossed Logan down for a nape (he was up, all the boys were up, until late late late, last night) then me and Micah went to the forest and chopped chopped chopped down trees :D

Now I feel comfortable that we have a very nice supply of wood. We can't have a fire this year yet, it's way too cold now, but come summer we will be good to go!

In the mean time, while I wait for spring and summer and warmth and endless nights in front of a fire, I should spend some time furthering my education. Spend some time doing gmat prep and then I can get a job other than pouring coffee at the little restaurant on the corner :P

I'm gonna be helping Logans teacher in her classroom. She has no teaching assistant this year and yet she has over 30 kids in her classroom, and is wasting a lot of time stapling pages taking attendance and other menial tasks that need to get done!

It should be interesting, and It will good for me to get out of the house!

No comments: