Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chrome Browser and rpc Blogrolling

I had a blogroll on the side of this blog as well as Where Was I, But for the first time I visited these two sites while using the Google Chrome Browser. On both sites I got a huge malware pop up telling me the blogrolling site, rpc.blogrolling, that I was using was unsafe so of course I went in and removed those scripts!

however, this blogs template has boxes for the different sections and I don't know how to get rid of the box.

I know as much about coding a website in HTML as I do about www.creatinepowder.net, which, to say, is nothing.

I've searched online for an answer to the box thingy and I cant find anything, SO, tomorrow night (coffee with BFF Kissy tonight) I am going searching for a brand new template!

YAY!

No comments: