Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hip Hop Dance FAIL

Yesterday I dusted off my copy of the 30 day Shred and popped it in the DVD player. Today I can't move without wincing.

I could not bear to do another day of the Shred so I put in a DVD called Hip Hop Dance. What I neglected to notice when I bought it a looooong time ago was that the disc I bought was level two, not level one, and did you know! Level two is harder than level one!

Yeah.

So I don't have any sort of stamina, it seems. I was tuckered out after the freaking warm up, though my legs do feel less OMG ON FIRE than they did when i rolled out of bed this morning, but this crap is hard, Yo.

I need some good fat burners to help me out. I hate apples, but celery i heard takes more calories to chew and digest that they contain,so thats a start.

Also...maybe I should start this whole exercise thing off slower. For example, I could walk around the block? Or the mall....

No comments: