Saturday, May 28, 2011

Out and about



Boy howdy, do I ever wish I had gone to a business printing site and had cards similar (or the same even, these are damn near perfect)made up! I could have used them by the dozens today.

When did people stop caring about social conventions? About the rules of the road? Is parking no longer taught in schools? The worst I saw today was a car parked SIDEWAYS on the parking lot, taking up three spots. I was uber amused to see that two cars had parked, one at the nose and one at the tail, blocking it in tighter then tight, but still, WTF? It wasn't even a nice car!

And bad parkers aren't event he half of it, i need cards (tied to rocks) to throw at the bad fucking drivers. We went to Costco today and were almost in an accident because some idiot cannot read the signs. One way means ONE FUCKING WAY, ASSHOLE.

People should have to re-take their drivers test every three to five years. seriously.

No comments: