Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture

First of all, am I the only one who immediately thinks "Raptor" when they hear Rapture? I keep picturing people running, creaming down the street as hungry raptors chase after them, picking off the slow ones!

But I digress. rapture apparently has happened all over the world and now we have to worry about Zombies. Or soemthing. I admit I am a bit fuzzy on the details. In any case, I have my corpse rake, and my baseball bat, canned foods and a flame thrower, all I need is motorhome insurance, a motor home and several bags of beef jerky, and I can be on my way to ...well. I dunno, actually.

South for sure, becuase I don't want to be fighting zombies in the snow - although, snow has its benefits too, the zombies will freeze solid in the middle of winter, and with a toque and mittens I suppose an enterprising person could just go out and chop off their frozen heads in relative safety, and be home for hot cocoa in time for Wheel of Fortune.

Then again, as easy as that sounds (though messy) I could use a warm weather vacay, even if it does mean I will be dodging and smashing Zombies!

Happy Rapture day, everyone!

No comments: