Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Proud Mom Moment

When I checked the mail the other day, I was startled to see a letter from my son's high school, addressed to me. Be honest now, the same thing would have popped in your head as did mine if you had gotten a letter like that!

"What's he done this time"


What he had done, was make the high school honor roll for third term. YEAH. beat that! His mark in French was 88, which means he is officially way smarter then his momma who cannot speak a word of french - competently that is. For example. Parker could tell you that the machine I am using right now is called Ordinateurs. Myself, I call it a computer :D


I had to take french from grade 7 to grade 9 and I failed each year. The rest of the kids in the class had all taken french class from kindergarten on, and many of them had french speaking family at home, but not me, so it sucked and I very much disliked it! Parker seems to be enjoying himself though, so that is good :D

No comments: