Sunday, July 08, 2007

Five Things Meme

I think this might be Paint!'s first tag! (but I'm not sure, and I am too lazy to go look LOL)

How exciting!

Fantastagirl tagged me with the five things meme!

Five Things


INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. Comedy Plus
2. Miles To Go...
3. Ever After . . . My Way
4. The Adventures of Fantastagirl
5. Paint!

Next select five people to tag: I'm tagging only people who have paid advertising on their blogs! YAY!

1. Pointless Directives
2. Jantics
3. Flip Flop Mama
4. Nobody
5. ? do you have a paid advertisement blog? Tell me! I will link you up!

Then answer the following questions:

#1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I lost my virginity. On Halloween Night. It was great!

#2 What were you doing 1 year ago?

Last July. Hmm. Stuperman had just turned two. I had just turned 27. I dont really think we did much at all during the month of July last year. Except sit around at home :o)

#3 Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Anything chocolate.
2. Ice Cream
3. chips
4. berries
5. pretzels with dip.

#4 Five Songs You Know All The Lyrics To:

1. Happy Birthday
2. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
3. Any Randy Travis song
4. Rockstar
5. Theme song for Smallville

#5 Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

I would go on a cruise
Go to disney land
Build a new house
Buy a reliable car
have the most kick ass party EVER


#6 Five bad habits:

I bite my nails
I chew the inside of my cheek
I drool when I sleep
I tease people too much
I get angry quickly

#7 Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
Shoulder pads
A perm
Floofy poffy flowery dresses
My neon yellow sylvester sweater
High heels

#8 Five favorite toys:
1. Laptop
2. Digital Camera
3. Crayons
4. Sewing machine
5. Paint!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Alrighty!
Mine will be posted on Tuesday.
Thanks for the tag. :)