Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last Night

I had just fallen asleep last night when the door bell rang. It woke both my husband And I up. My first thought was to tell my Husband he was naked and that was the door bell, to remind him to grab his house coat.

Then I started to worry about why the bell had rung. Was It the Boys?? Since Saturday night my kids have been sleeping at my In-Laws. Their cousin is there for the week. I was still trying to figure out what on earth could be wrong with the boys this late that they would come over first and not just call.

Then I remembered the lightning I saw flash before bed. The clocks had all been set back to 12:00. Our door bell has a function that when the power goes off, it does too. Its nice in a way, beucase it generally wakes us up so the Husband can re-set his alarm, but Since the power goes off here every second minute, it gets kind of annoying as well.

Ohwell. The boys ended up being OK, and I guess thats all that matters.

I'm going to have a nap now.

TaTa

No comments: