Monday, July 16, 2007

You have to be kidding me

Based on the weather reports, my mother in law agreed to keep her five year old granddaughter at her place for a few days so that the boys and she could play together.

My mother in law loves to be busy so she planned full activities for all of the days. Today and tomorrow were supposed ot be picnic days at the out door pool in the city.But of course, here ocmes the rain to ruin everything! She decided that becuase there is only a 30% chance of rain today and a much larger one for thunderstorms tomorrow that they will go to the pool anyway.

(hey at least no one will be burnt at the end of the day PLUS if its a yucky day the pool is much less crowded!)

Anyway. yet another rant about the weather. I'm going to start categorizing this just so I can see how often I bitch about it!

No comments: