Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Never shop on a Tuesday

Every two weeks, the Saturday after Payday, we do our grocery shopping. With the exception of necessities, like milk and gas, we do not purchase things other than on grocery day.

Because of the planned camping trip, we had to postpone our shopping until today. Tuesday.

Never, EVER shop on a Tuesday.

Apparently stores get stock in on Wednesdays, so we were unable to get a lot of what was on our list.

And that sucks. I wont go in twice for it, now it will have to wait for a week and a half, until the next scheduled trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup Tuesday shopping really sucks, I tried that thinking man am I smart, I'm going to get a 10% discount because it's "Family Day", wrong. Sure I got the discount, but the bill was the lowest I could ever remember because there is nothing left in the store.