Monday, May 05, 2008

Interesting finds

I have been searching the interwebs half heartedly looking for a family ring. With our tax returns coming in any day now, i still have my fingers crossed that I will get one. (Hubs said no, and I understand why, what with the rising costs of fuel and food, but a girl cannot help but dream!)

One site I found was JewelElegance.com, which by the way, has a coupon for 10 percent off ( Use this code THTM10P801321 )

People say that you learn something everyday and I guess that is true becuase I had no idea that there was such a things a military jewelry - I guess that considering there are rings for dating, graduation, marriage, even rings to give your daughter on her sweet sixteen, this should not have come as a surprise to me. maybe becuase I live in Canada and do not know anyone in the Canadian military, thats why this came as a surprise!

Anyway - I 'm off to continue searching for the perfect ring...

No comments: