Wednesday, January 20, 2010

< 3

Kids are absolutely, totally, one hundred percent the best anti aging products in.the.world.

Seriously.

Look a this little girl :



In the week before I had her, I was exhausted every day, now I have her and her sister and I am finding energy I wasn't aware I had. I know that I must have slipped into a bit of depression or soemthing after sending Logan off to Kindergarten, becuase that is the same time that my sleeping and lethargy increased, it seems that I simply need to have kids near me.

<3

2 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

HILARIOUS! blogger will not allow the title <3! it keeps saying my html is broken LOL

Not a Granny said...

Have you considered Home Schooling your boys? From what you write on here and Bluepaintred..I think you would be great!