Sunday, January 24, 2010

Older Than Dirt.

When my husband turned thirty, we all joked that he was now as old as dirt, so when he turned 31 on the 13th, we began teasing him that he is now oldER than dirt.

But that's just it, we ARE getting older. I never really felt my age until recently, when my back started acting up, when it was hard to get out of bed in the morning and even harder to get anything done while dealing with the stabbing pain the landmines embedded in my back were setting off with the slightest motion.

Micah has insurance through work if he is hurt or killed at work (or off), but we don;t have any sort of whole life insurance, and that is beginning to bother me more and more.

In six months I will be older than dirt, just like my husband, and nine years after that I will turn forty. The age fifty is only 19 years away from me!

No comments: