Sunday, April 18, 2010

Addiction?

We spent some time researching netbooks this winter, and ended up buying one for the boys for Christmas.

It's come in handy a few times now, becuase one of the game son FaceBook that I play has specials occasionally where I end up playing it on both my laptop and the boys net book. I've told Micah that I could totally use 100 more netbooks when I'm playing that game!

It's kind of addicting, yet its super boring, and yet...I cannot stop playing it!

I stopped playing the game back in August after deciding it was taking up way too much of my time, but in February the game started putting out feed posts and I kept seeing the feed posts ion my friend feed and ended up clicking on it and the rest is history. Im back to spending hours and hours a day playing this game and am neglecting house work and other things that i feel that I could be doing htat would be a better use of my time.

I want to play, but at a more manageable pace. I want to play but I don't want to spend hours a day on it. I sometimes feel that I should quit becuase i cant seem to find that in between space where I ma spending time on the game but not too much time!

No comments: