Wednesday, April 07, 2010

LOLz On the Highway

Do you know what amuses me? Like seriously amuses me? So mush so, in fact, that I cannot stop myself from pointing and laughing out loud when I see it?


A tow truck towing a tow truck.


Go ahead. Try and tell me you don't also find that highly amusing. but understand right now, that in my head, I am thinking "What a liar!", becuase there is NOTHING funnier, in relation to tow trucks, than a tow truck towing a tow truck.

Side note, typing tow over and over and over again starts making you think its not a real word.

Anyway.

One time I saw a bus being towed by a tow truck. that was kind of funny too, not as funny as a tow truck towing a tow truck, OR the time we saw a city bus being pulled over by the police, but it was still amusing. Would have been funnier had the passengers been still inside the bus.

I've never seen a motor bike towed. I assume that's becuase they would have to, like, load it up int he back of a truck or trailer or soemthing, that they couldn't actually tow it cus it would topple over.

Annnnd. I've never seen a motor home being towed, though I have heard of towing companies, like good sam motorhome towing, that are specifically FOR towing motor homes, but I have seen a motor home towing a boat, AND a car, at the same time.

I wonder how bad their gas mileage is when they do that?

Have you ever seen a tow truck towing a tow truck, or have you seen soemthing even funnier? And remember, if you try to tell me that a tow truck towing a tow truck isn't funny, you are a liar!

No comments: