Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blind as a bat

Without my glasses I am as blind as a bat, and after the horrible time when my glasses broke and I had to last and entire eleven days not being able to see anything. At.All. I decided that it would be best to find a pair of glasses that I could use in case anything ever happened like that again.

Because I had no desire to spend 3-500$ on a pair of just in case glasses I checked online for discount prescription glasses and hit the jackpot! There are quite a few, people, and Over the next few days i am going to pick out and find a pair.

It's also a great chance, I think, to try out different styles of glasses and see if they suit me. I tend to always get the same style, just to be safe, but if the glasses are going to cost me pennies, I may as well have some fun with it!

No comments: