Thursday, March 25, 2010

Soon

First, please head to Bluepaintred.com and give me some much needed advice.

Thanks

Back yet?

How about now?

No?

Yeah, it was long wasn't it? Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Ok. Today I want to talk about skin care, and how to prevent bad skin. Parker is ten, and he is already deeply entrenched in a nightly routine of washing his face, then wiping with an anti acne pad, just in case, but should he be doing more?

Does he need to moisturize?

I know that girls do, well most girls anyway, I only do when I remember too.

I want to prevent ever having to get severe acne treatment for him. I remember clearly what it was like in junior and upper high school and having a forehead covered in zits and I'd like to prevent that if at all possible for my kids.

I know to a certain extent, he will get zits and pimples, but I want to prevent huge outbursts of them like I had.

Tips please!

No comments: