Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Olympics are over

Are you a bacon lover? Go read my bacon inspired life insurance post on Where Was I ...AFTER THIS!

So the Olympics are finally over. Don't get me wrong, they are a pretty neat thing, but holy boring. The only time I sat down and watched any part of it, aside from the opening ceremonies was the curling.

I'm happy Canada did so good medal wise and happy that almost everyone had fun (that poor luger) but OMG. Finally twitter and the radio and the tv and the people will stop talking about and freaking out about the games!

Oh just wait now, my cousin is popping in Thursday through Saturday and I expect I will hear a lot of Olympic talk from her as she just spent the last however many weeks the Olympics are, working at them. That's a bit of a different story, hearing first hand personal stories...but still ... hope its not ALL we talk about LOL

No comments: