Thursday, April 08, 2010

Clash Of The Titans

Yesterday my inlaws called and asked if they could take the boys over night so Hubs and I had to plan an impromptu date night. We decided to take in the 10:20 showing of Clash of the Titans (in 3D).

It was good. Yes. It was. BUT, truth be told, tehre was no reason for it to be in 3D other then as a money grab. I feel that it would have been just as good as a 2D movie, and , I absolutely hate the stupid glasses that you have to wear!

Another thing? Why do they all wear those melded body plates that mimic sweet firm abs? 'Cus seriously? Watching that shit makes me want to ignore any and all possible diet pill side effects and start doing sit-ups by the thousand.

Also also? had I seen this movie while pregnant with one of my boys, you can bet your ass I would have named the child Perseus. OMG I love it. it just rolls off the tongue!....That and Andromeda...but only had I had a girl child!!

No comments: