Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Yo. Help a girl out

So. I'm going to be making an appointment with my GP to get a referral to a dermatologist, but in the mean time, cna you give me a good idea for what thebest day creams are? I see commercials all the time, ALL, the time about creams to wear at night (on the face) and have found one I simply LOVE, but it has no sun screen in it,and I really want to get one with sun protection.

However, it cannot be greasy. At all.

Like, not even the tiniest bit, becuase I break out in zits like a twelve year old getting ready for school pictures. Then, cus my skin is so freaking DRY, when the zits go away i have around the area where it was, a big patch of flaky dry skin, and its just like a sunburn peeling. it's so horrible.

Again, i am going to see a dermatologist, but it takes while to get, first the appointment with the GP, then to get into see the dermatologist will be a wait and a half, I am sure, so i want to see what you all are using and see if it is something that might possibly work for me.

And people? ANY suggestions of proper skin care routines are very very much appreciated. Until this past year, year and a half, I have never had any problems whatsoever with my skin, a few zits but nothing like what I am dealing with now.

No comments: