Saturday, October 23, 2010

Loving the October Movies!

Hubs and I just finished watching a movie called House and are watching Jeepers Creepers 2 right now. All of October there are wonderful movies on the television, but this is the first year we have been able to really take advantage of them!

We recently signed up for a different cable service - we've had our phone through them for 12, 13 years, and our net for just about as long. The only reason it took us so long to finally get their cable was that Sasktel Max wasn't available out here in our podunk town until now.

This is our very first time experiencing the wonders of a dvr, and OMG is it awesome. Take for example about half an hour ago, the kids came upstairs wanting chips, so my husband just paused the movie and I took the kids to the store and when I got back, BAM! he started it right back up. About the only thing that would make this October better would be if we had home theater seating because my back has been seriously jacked up the past year or so and my lower back is spasming right now :(

We have a teensy tiny living room, so all we have for furniture in it are two love seats, so i can;t even stretch out. I used to be able to watch at least 4 movies in a row, but no more, two is my limit (one and a half, really). As soon as this is over, I'm gonna go soak my back in a HOT bath, and then lay on my ice pack.

No comments: