Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RUDE

I had to run to the store for butter and TP - more the TP than the butter, but whatever LOL. while I was there I saw the rudest thing in the freaking world. Some dude pushing a cart , nothing wrong there, but as I watched him he was deliberately swerving to hit kids with his cart.

not hard enough to knock them down, just enough to jostle them. If the parent spoke to him about it he told them to "Keep you Fu*king brat from running wild" but in 99% of the cases, the kid was either holding the parents hand or onto the cart! It takes a lot of hate to deliberately - and I followed him for a bit to watch, he would walk down and choose which aisle to go down by if it had a kid in it or not!! if there were no kids in the aisle he stayed out!

He must have a stick so far up his ass that no amount of colon cleanse is gonna cure him of his hate-a-tude!

No comments: