Friday, March 07, 2008

Down Vrs. Up

A year ago we had only one computer in our house. The desktop that lives downstairs. It was a good computer, but the mobility the laptop provides makes me love it more.

Until this afternoon, I had not touched the desktop computer in probably six months. In fact, I had to go and find a power bar before I could even turn it on. (I needed some photos off the desktop)

I think it is So weird that I got so used to looking at an lcd monitor (on the laptops) That I could barely see on the monitor downstairs.

I tried to use the photo shop program on the downstairs computer, thinking I would be saving myself a step, but when I would click to see a selection, the monitor was so blurry I could not make out the words!

So that got me thinking. Lots of people have jobs that deal with computers, and I think its doubtful that very many people will have the same make and model at home as they do at work, so is it hard to go back and forth from a regular monitor, (I can't think of the proper name for them right now) and an lcd monitor?

Or is it just me?

No comments: