Thursday, March 20, 2008

If I Won

A few days ago on Bluepaintred I mentioned that we got 4 out of six numbers on a lottery ticket. That equaled 44 dollars. Had we gotten 6 out of 6 we we would have walked away millionaires.

One of my commenter's asked what I would do with millions of dollars.

Really?

  • First of all, a family vacation. I'm thinking a Disney Cruise or Disney land. Something fun and kid orientated.
  • Then, when the family vacation was done, I would ship the kids off th the inlaws and go on an adults only vacation. I want to take a cruise. I want to travel the world. I want to swim with sharks.
  • Then I would hire an architect and help them plan the home of my dreams. It's not a huge house. The one we are in now is Five bedrooms, and I could sure use an extra one, and maybe a screened in/ glassed deck. With a hot tub. A pool in the back yard. And! My mother in law has central vac, and in her kitchen, when she sweeps, she does it toward this thingy. When all the dirt is in front of it, she opens it up and it SUCKS the dirt away! like Magic! I want that!
  • I would buy two new vehicles. One for hubs and one for me.
  • And then? I would hire a personal trainer and sign up for one of those services that send you the appropriate meals and snacks for the day.
  • The natural step after my time with the trainer would be SHOPPING! WOOT!! I would buy so many pairs of socks. And thigh high boots. And purses. And nail polish. Lots of nail polish!
Please do not even attempt to tell me that you have not planned out in detail what you would do if you won the lottery. I would never, EVER believe you!

No comments: